#1 Data Hub
Goal / Problem Statement
There are many open and trusted data sources which may help communities and other organisations better understand the people within the community, the effects on employment and the patterns on the virus at national level. Often this data is not presented in a way that can be used by those who would benefit.
Create a team of data specialists who can work together to help develop visuals for community organisers, regional development organisations and related stakeholders.
- Review available, open and relevant data sets
- Help understand how local and regional organisation
- Help visuals the data in a meaningful way and provide for free to relevant organisation
- Review new data being made available
- Data Specialists
- Communications Specialists
- Design / content specialists